For Smooth And Beautiful Facial Skin, Youth Version.
And it’s something no one likes. Because everyone wants to have a smooth, clear, acne-free and healthy skin. Therefore trying to recruit many facial skin care methods to solve skin problems that cause concern. But did you know that Just by simply nourishing your face with simple steps every day, it may help to change damaged skin to clear skin.
When entering adolescence Hormonal changes in the body cause the sebaceous glands to enlarge and produce more oil. Many teenagers face problems with oily skin, large pores, and easily acne. However, each person’s facial skin condition may different. Despite using facial products, many people have seen good results. But sometimes it may not meet our skin condition. This article therefore collects information about choosing products. That are suitable for your skin type at ufabet https://ufabet999.com for smooth, clear, age-appropriate skin.
What is our facial skin like?
Our skin condition can divided into four main categories base on the moisture content in the skin and the amount of oil in the skin. As a result, people have different skin types, both softness, elasticity and strength of the skin. when exposed to the following chemicals:
- Dry skin is rough skin that is easily dull and may experience pain, redness, itching, peeling or irritation. Including having a chance to wrinkle easily because the skin lacks elasticity But there is usually no problem with large pores. Dry skin people should use moisturizing facial products to maintain water in the skin.
- Oily skin is the opposite of dry skin. That the skin looks shiny have large pores. That can seen clearly and prone to various types of acne easily such as blackheads, pimples or inflamed acne due to excessive production of oil on the skin. Those who have oily skin Should focus on products. That have oil control properties. and reduce the risk of acne
- Normal skin is a balanced skin. Is not too dry or too oily smooth overall skin Flexible, no acne, redness and obvious pore problems. For those with normal skin, you may choose facial products that help maintain the balance of your face.
- Combination skin is a combination of dry and oily skin. with a dry or rough appearance on the cheeks And have oily skin on the forehead, nose and chin, known as the T-Zone. People with combination skin often encounter large pores. and have blackheads. especially when the weather is cold May make some areas more dry. People with combination skin may need to choose different facial products for each part of their face.
For people with sensitive skin or easily irritated. May found on all skin types. It is a skin that needs special attention to skin care. The most important thing is to know what triggers your allergic reaction. To avoid contact with the substance Common allergies. That may occur include redness, itching, or burning skin. Which is often cause by allergies to certain chemicals in cosmetics or facial products.
Nourish your facial skin like a teenager in 4 simple steps.
The key to facial skincare is to start building a good skin care routine early on if you have the discipline to take care of your skin from a young age. Will help prevent and slow down future skin problems. However, daily skin care doesn’t have to be a complicated process. Using too many facial products can make your skin not fully nourished. Because it cannot absorbed under the skin as it should or may cause skin irritation. If you use a nourishing cream containing active ingredients (Active Ingredient) or a substance that helps exfoliate too much.
The basic steps for skin care are as follows:
- cleaning the skin
Washing your face is the most important step in your daily skin care routine to wash away impurities. excess oil and dead skin cells from the skin Washing your face thoroughly can help reduce the occurrence of teenage acne by clogging dirt in your pores. for healthy skin You should wash your face twice a day, in the morning after waking up. and before going to bed
in the case of makeup Make-up should be completely washed off before going to bed. To prevent the accumulation of cosmetics, dust and bacteria that cause clogged acne. By using Oil-Based Cleanser, which can dissolve cosmetics and sunscreen on the face thoroughly clean. Followed by washing your face with facial soap that is gentle on the skin. and gently pat your face dry if you have oily or combination skin May use a face wash with a mixture of salicylic acid ( Salicylic Acid ) at a low concentration of 0.5%, which helps control oil production in the skin. and helps reduce clogging of pores without irritating the skin if high concentration is required should consult a doctor
- Spot care
Most teenagers are prone to acne. because it has oily skin Pores are easily clogged by impurities in the case of topical skincare or other acne treatment products. Should use after thoroughly cleansing the face. Because it will make the drug better absorbed into the skin
Benzoyl peroxide ( Benzoyl Peroxide ) is a substance commonly used to treat mild acne. and can be purchased online But it can cause skin irritation. It should be started with a low concentration of the drug once a day at night. or use as directed by a doctor or pharmacist To prevent side effects. Wash it off with mild soap and water and start using benzoyl. peroxide again the next day
For those with other skin problems that require special maintenance. You may choose to use a serum that contains concentrated nourishing ingredients such as green tea extract if your skin is dull and not bright. and vitamin E if you have dry skin. Or may use other products that are suitable for each person’s skin condition.
- Add moisture to the skin.
Applying Moyse riser ( Moisturizer) will help keep the skin moisturized. by adding water to the skin directly on the outermost layer of skin and helps retain water in the skin Reduce moisture loss that causes dryness of the skin. The most popular ingredients used in moisturizers are Glycerine, Ceramides, Antioxidants and Peptides.
Moisturizer should be applied regularly after washing your face. both in the morning and before bedtime By choosing facial skin care products that do not contain substances that cause irritation or clog the skin. Those with dry skin should opt for a creamy moisturizer or a highly concentrated balm. For those with oily skin Should choose a moisturizer with a light gel texture that does not mix oil.